SPORTING EVENT LIMOS & PARTY BUSES
Limousine Service for Sporting Events
At Mission Viejo we are an unusual transportation and limo company. We are the premier limo company that caters to sporting events. We are happy to make your tailgate a reality even without your own car. We love the smell of stadium food as much as you do--remember we're fans too! We know how to care for our sports fans and that's not all.
1. Teams: We cater to families with teams that travel to all sporting events. From little league to bowling and cheer leading teams. We can handle any type of athletic event with efficient and seamless service. We know how crazy it can get with one or two kids or teens. But, when you get a large group together of adrenalin pumped, competition hungry kids then you need someone to drive while you chaperone!
We offer 30, 40 and 45 passenger limousines but we also have an SUV and minivan/minibus fleet at your disposal. This would be our suggestion for your sporting event.
2. Post Game Transport: We also understand that you may need transportation for your group during the competition. This means on breaks and between innings or in a half-time situation you may need to call on us. We are there for you whenever you need us. We know that you are going to be here from out of your own area and maybe from out of California all together. So, what does this mean? It means you'll need us to show you around and take you to dining establishments.
There is a big advantage when you have a limo company and drivers because you don't have to worry about the GPS with a bunch of hungry and screaming kids on board. Being new to an area, driving and keeping control of people can be dangerous as well as exhausting. It's also more cost effective. We never know what the gas prices are going to me like anymore. And we promise we will never raise the price unnecessarily. You can bring any food or drink on board while you ride to and from the game and for in between time. We can provide water for your passengers if we have enough notice as to how many people will be riding with us.
4. Stadium Games: Just because you don't have a car with you doesn't mean the tailgate party can't happen. Call us and give us a heads up on your plans and we'll make it the best game time ride of your life. We can give you a minivan or minibus or SUV. Depending on the size of your crowd. You can have us ice down any beverages you need in coolers and of course bring on the food. We require as much advanced notice as possible due to the nature of the cargo we may be carrying. Certain restrictions apply.
3. What to Expect: We will pick you up at your place of residents at the time you give us in the booking. If anything changes, please let us know as far in advance as possible. Then we will load your gear and your guests. We can either pick them up in your location or we can pick them up at their locations. Some restrictions may apply depending on number of stops and geographical locations. Once we arrive at the stadium we will off load your gear. Depending on what package you paid for with us--we will offload you and after the tailgate--should you have one--we will leave. We will decide on a pickup location for after the game.
It's such a breeze when you have a driver. With us--you'll never have to wait in parking lot gridlock again. You remember what that's like don't you? Waiting behind 300 people, half of which are irritated that their team lost--and drunk to boot.
4. Process: In order to ensure a seamless process--make sure we have all the information we need as far as how many people and what you'll be carrying. We have to know if we need a trailer hitch or not. Decide on a vehicle. Our event transportation specialist will assist you.